Hire Belief Is To Provide Well Experienced Driver
Temporary Driver On Hire In Mumbai
Driver on Hire provide temporary drivers on Daily basis and hourly basis. The charges for the Temporary Drivers are mention below :
|4 Hours Charges (7.00 am to 5.30 PM)|
|For 4 hours||Rs. 500/-|
|After 4 hours||Rs 75/- per hour|
|For 8 hours||Rs. 700/-|
|After 8 hours||Rs 75/- per hours|
|At 10.00 PM||Rs 75/-extra for Dinner|
|At 11.00 PM||Rs 75/-extra for Travelling|
|For 5 hours||Rs 650/-|
|After 5 hours||Rs 75/- per hour|
|Outstation for 12 hours (same day return)||Rs 900/- and Rs 75/- Overtime + Food|
|Stay charges for day||Rs 900/- plus food and accommodation|
Terms of Service for booking a temporary driver:
- Customer has to sign terms of service before journey begins
- Customer should have a valid document of Car.
- The customer agrees that in order to ensure both his/her and the driver’s safety on road, he/she will not cause any distraction while the service is in progress.
- Driver or the company is not responsible if vehicle has black film or tinted incase caught by the police.
- The Driver’s responsibility is limited to driving the customer to the destination specified by using his/her own vehicle.
- The company or driver assumes no liability for fire, theft, losses or damage of any personal belonging in any case.
- In no events will it assumes liability for damage or injury sustained through faulty brakes or poor condition of vehicle or its part.
- The company or driver is not responsible for any articles left in the vehicle by customer before, during and after the service.
- The Customer has to agree that the vehicle properly covered by insurance.
- In case of any accident, the company’s is not responsible for the same but we will assist you to claim insurance as per insurance as per your car insurance policy.
- The driver has the right to stop the car and discontinue the service once the customer mistreat with him in any way that could endanger the life of both the customer and the driver.
- The acceptance of the service constitute acknowledgment by customer that they have read and agree to the forgoing terms of service.